Bizzporto.com offers suppliers the option to register for free on Bizzporto.com. As a supplier, you can create a free account and start selling your products. However, the premium members gets special privileges such as more customized website with company branding, unlimited product addition, unlimited offer announcements, promotion on the home page, etc Click here
for details on premium membership benefits.
- Step 1: Register for FREEon Bizzporto.com
To start selling your products on Bizzporto.com, you need to first become a member. Become a free member now!
- Step 2: Your FREE website
Based on the information you provide to create your account, Bizzporto.com makes a FREE website for you. Your buyers can get the complete information about your company and offerings through this website. They can also send you enquiries based on the products which you have listed in your profile.
- Step 3: Add Products
Add as many products as you wish along with detailed description and specification (As a Free Member you can add 10 products)
- Step 4: Discount offers
Create discount offers and alert your potential buyers about them. These offers could drive more buyers to your business. To add offer go to MyZone in "Offers" section.
Free members can add only 10 products whereas; the premium members can add unlimited number of products.
To add a new product:
- Login to Bizzporto.com and go to MyBizzporto
- Click on the My Products tab at the top. The screen shows Active Products and Inactive Products.
- Click on Add Product button. Provide details about the product such as name, description, keywords, specification etc. You can also upload the image of the product.
To modify or update information about a product, select the product and change the information.
To delete a product:
- Login to Bizzporto.com and go to MyProducts page
- Select the product which you wish to delete by selecting the check box next to it
- Click on Delete option on the top.
You can also make the product inactive by clicking on the inactive button on the top.
5. Adding pictures of your products
Ans: To make a better impact on the buyers, we recommend you add pictures for your products. This helps the buyers in visualizing the product very easily.
You can provide the pictures in JPG or PNG formats. These are widely used picture formats.
To show the pictures in the desired area, we automatically resize the pictures to certain dimensions as per the requirement.
6. Posting Discount Offers
Posting discount offers is a great way to promote your business and products and it attracts more buyers. You can very easily add discount offers for your products. Free members can add only a limited number of offers whereas the premium members can add unlimited number of offers.
To add an offer for a product:
- Click on 'Add an Offer' button in front of the product.
- Provide offer title, description and keywords
- Specify the time period for which you want to run the offer
The offer will be listed alongside the product listing.
Ans: Many buyers post their requirements on the portal for the products they are actively looking for. As a seller, you can look out for such buyers using the "Buyers" tab at the top of the page. If you have products satisfying the buyers' needs, you can directly contact those buyers with your quotations. This is an effective way of reaching out to the prospective buyers.
Ans: You need to log in to be able to contact the buyers. Some buyers do prefer to be contacted only through premium members and in that case, the free members cannot contact that particular buyer.
There are following ways in which buyers can search for sellers:
- A buyer can search through various categories available on the left hand side of the Bizzporto.com home page.
- Alternatively, you can either search for a product or a company by directly typing the keyword in the search box at the top. To search by product/ service
- Select the Product/ Service tab at the top and type in the search term in the search box
- Select the city in which you are searching for the supplier
- Select the company type from the options such as Trader, Manufacturer, Reseller or Service Provider
- Enter the area if you are looking for suppliers only from a specific area
- You can also search the suppliers through offers page. Click on the Offers tab on the top and check out the latest offers run by various sellers. You can then choose the seller who is offering the most suitable offer for your requirements and ask for quotation from that seller.
10. Tips on providing right keywords for products
Keyword is a word or a phrase which the user (potential buyer) uses to find relevant results. Providing right keywords for your products and services is of extreme importance. Most of the times, it is seen that the buyers prefer to search for the products using keywords. So the more appropriate and matching keywords you have, more the chances for a buyer to find your product and services. Providing incorrect or insufficient keywords will mean driving inappropriate traffic to your business and in turn it means less inquiries and business for you.
We recommend you spend quality time in providing right keywords for your products and services. Remember that you are providing the keywords for your buyers so it is very important to know your target audience while choosing the right set of keywords.
Here are some tips for choosing the right keywords:
- Understand and analyze your potential buyer. Think of the keywords which the buyer might enter while looking for the products and services which you are providing. Provide such relevant keywords
- We recommend that you provide specific keywords rather than generic keywords. For example: if you are selling party dresses, choose the keyword as "Party Dresses" instead of "Dresses". Generic keywords have more competition and your listing may get hidden in that. While generic keywords can give you more traffic, but it may not give you quality leads and inquiries. So avoid generic keywords and go for specific terms. Provide comprehensive list of keywords while being specific.
- If you are offering specialized products and services for a particular geography or region, do mention that as a keyword. For example: Indian Handmade Cloths. This will give you more qualified traffic than a generic keyword like Cloths.
- People use different words for a single product based on which part of the world they are. So try to use different terminologies while describing your keywords.
- If you are offering products and services for a specific age group, mention that in your keywords. For example: Kids Bedroom Decor
- Avoid using special keywords, your website URL, domain name and email address in your keywords. Also, do not use the trademarks or brand names of other companies without the permission from those companies.
11. I am not getting enquiries. What could be the reason?
The reasons for low response to your products and services could be different. Some of the tips to improve the response rate are:
- Display more accurate and descriptive information about your products. It helps in gaining buyer's confidence in your product.
- Display images for your product – It helps buyers in understanding the product in a better way
- Some buyers prefer to get response only from Premium Members – so if you are a free member, you may not be getting requests from those buyers
- Display discount offers to attract more buyers
12. My quotations are not getting response from buyers. What could be the reason?
Following could be some of the possible reasons:
- Some buyers prefer to deal only with premium sellers. Gain the confidence and trust in the minds of the buyer by choosing the Premium Membership
- You did not send a quotation on time and other seller sent it before you. Give a prompt response to all the quotation requests
- Your quotation was not detailed and sufficient. It is possible that the buyer did not find all the information in your quotation. Create an elaborated and clear quotation.
13. How does the Messages section work?
The Messages section under My Zone maintains the record of all the messages which you have received and sent using Bizzporto.com. To access these messages:
- Login to Bizzporto.com, click on MyBizzporto.
- In My Zone, you will see the Messages tab which will have the list of messages you have received from buyers or other suppliers
- On the left hand side, you will see Sent Messages option. This section will have messages you have sent using Bizzporto.com. You can see this section to make sure that your message was sent successfully.
14. I see this message "Free Members can only contact this buyer after some days" What does this mean?
Ans: This means that only Premium Members can immediately contact the buyers after a buyer posts a requirement. Become a Premium Member now!
Ans: With bizAlert service, a seller receives SMS as well as an email alert as soon as some buyer requests for the product/ service which the seller is selling. bizAlert service is available for both free as well as Premium Members.